I’ve come to believe that the reason that we care about resilience is that we want to be able to live a full and rich life. A life of purpose and meaning.
- I’m a reference librarian. I love my job.
- I’m a wife and a mom. My husband and I have a teenage son.
- I live in Portland, Oregon.
- I was diagnosed over five years ago at age 56 with Parkinsonism.
- I am a fighter, a boxer and a dancer with Kimberly Berg’s Rebel Club.
I enjoy researching, whether it is about recent studies about Parkinson’s Disease, support and friendship, exercise, DNA genealogy, house history, the “old” days in Portland, or stem cell trials.
I’m new to blogging but I look forward to learning and sharing with you.
A thousand origami cranes on display at the 2019 World Parkinson Congress.